Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Cyber Family 29
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Just Joshing! >> Cyber Family 29
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 Next >>
AuthorTopic
colum Removed
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic
cf 29

good morning all - sorry to hear ytou are not up to par alan - its all the work wouldnt surprise me if you pulled a muscle or two with all the shoving and lifting - do take it easy mate - its not easy being self employed but cut down the work load at home for a day or two - am off to work now - to everyone else on the thread have a nice day - to arther welcome to the family from colum across the pond in northern ireland - i had the pleasure of service with the ossie police in cyprus a couple of tours boy could they sink the ale - margaret i hope phil is feeling much better this morning - catch you all later - take careout there - colum

Each day is a bonus.
31/07/2006 08:34:09
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Site Removed
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Full
Morning all....

Getting out of date with the posts again.

For all who are not well....my love and hope your feeling better soon!

Wow.....its getting soooooooooo close to our meeting!
I cant wait!!
31/07/2006 08:45:49
vicky codling nee bassett
"victoria plum"

cf29

Morning all.
Alan take care of yourself, hope you feel better soon.
Margaret hope Phil is feeling better today.
Colum dont work too hard.
Arthur you were up early with the dog this morning. Our dog Patch is out with Ian (hubby) at the moment. Youngest grandaughter Sophie was to go as well but the rain came down very hard so she stayed at home. Eldest grandaughter is due to arrive later this morning.
Hope you all have a nice day.
31/07/2006 09:02:58
jack (jock) kelly
"DOON THE HATCH"

CYBER FAMILY 29

a wet and windy  good morning to you gilli margaret wendy tracy teresa sheila(O)sheila(j) theresa  vicky pat rita julie alan harry mike colum murray byron ian ron ray fred george fred david arthur carl bob (rev) john philip mick trevor and all the rest of the family have a nice one   P/S alan i told you to have a brake  slow (WAY) down mate

View Attachment View Attachment

be happy lifes to short!(jacky)
31/07/2006 11:07:50
harry nixon
""Big Eats""

CF29

Hello everyone nice morning here showers promised

Alan sorry to hear you are under the weather and hope the anti-biotics are working,take it easy and let us know how you are.

Margaret how is Phil this morning, feeling better I hope and that goes for you too.

Vicky hope the grandchildren have arrived and are giving you joy.

Wendy take care when with Lily.

Everyone try and have a nice day.

31/07/2006 11:36:22
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap