Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Cyber Family 26
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Just Joshing! >> Cyber Family 26
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 99 100 Next >>
AuthorTopic
harry nixon
""Big Eats""

Membership Level: Full
CF26

Evening Colum sorry about that stick with Powers and you have enough heart for both of us. Sorry to hear about your sis. hope she is ok . Alan is taking Leslie down to Luton to visit her sister.

Evening Chris you ok  

02/07/2006 19:12:49
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
vicky codling nee bassett
"victoria plum"

cf26

Sorry to hear about your sister Colum.

Hello Harry, what sort of a day have you had? I have not done very much apart from the decking. Just watered the garden and am going to watch the programme on BBC1 about the Somme later on.
02/07/2006 19:18:46
harry nixon
""Big Eats""

CF26

Hi Vicky I have had a really lazy day it had been too hot for me... so it was cricket and Formula 1 on the google box. I will have to stir myself tomorrow and catch up on chores
Has Patch gone with Ian or is he looking after you .

02/07/2006 20:10:44
harry nixon
""Big Eats""

CF26

Hello Mike I see you are going in early tomorrow so I will take this chance to say all the best for Wed. take care mate.

It is certainly going to be quieter for a short while.
Haste ye back.
02/07/2006 20:15:21
Alan Phillips
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic

Quoting: Murray Whyte

Good morning on this fine thundery day.

Alan,

A lot of the Geneology sites do free downloads.  Look at The Church of the Latter Day Saints for a good PAF.  Genes reunited also give you PDFs of family tree stuff.

When I started doing my tree I simply used Excel (Spreadsheet) and used different colours for different branches.  With Excel you can also insert links to photo’s stored on your PC.

I have a file with the pics in and a Excel file.  I emailed the whole lot to my cousin who looked at it, did some amendments and sent it back.

You should try something like that.

I have attached an example.  The little red triangles show that there is extra information.  The underlined text shows a link to a photo or other stuff.

Right thats that.

View Attachment View Attachment

Last edited by Murray Whyte

Hi Murry I already have that info and I am a member of Genes reunited it was info on somebody elses tree that I was trying to print off a distant cuz that I have just discovered and I wanted to add the names they had to mine but it missed half of them off when I printed that page off, not too worry keeps me in practice with the hand writing lol.
Thanks anyway.
It does pay to have a break nopw and then as I now have 3 new contacts and mor relatives.

Never critise your Wife's Judjement Look who she Married.
02/07/2006 20:30:35
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 99 100 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here: Murray Whyte, vicky codling nee bassett
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap