Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Back to the bad old 30’s
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> Back to the bad old 30’s
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Colin Davies
"Sit vis nobiscum."

Membership Level: Full
the way those questions are couched David Cameron & George Osbourne would answer "no" to each!
29/04/2012 20:59:27
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
John (scouse) Hirons
"The Dingbat"

Quoting: Colin Hall

So what you’re saying Scouse, in your own words,"no reasonable man"  is that anyone not in agreement with you is unreasonable!

alright Colin, Nice try son, you know what it means but anything to divert attention eh, sorry you missed by a mile.

However, I do think everyone has noticed that not only have you not given an answer but instead you keep throwing up attempted smoke screens to divert the thread. Hmmmm could it be a nerve has been hit?

Last edited by John (scouse) Hirons

A situation may be desperate but never serious
29/04/2012 21:12:40
John (scouse) Hirons
"The Dingbat"

Quoting: Colin Davies
the way those questions are couched David Cameron & George Osbourne would answer "no" to each!

Alright Colin, If you think I’ve been unfair how would you have couched the questions & still stated the facts of the case?

A situation may be desperate but never serious
29/04/2012 21:15:05
Steve Greenwood
Add Forum Tag

I read all posts but pay particular attention to those relating to politics. This thread has again developed  into the free for all of party A against party B but no-one comes up with a viable, sensible solution to the trials and tribulations of  Britain!
One thing that should not be forgotten is that most of Europe is in the same(or worse) situation as Britain.  This is a World Wide recession and will take years to sort out no matter who is in power.
I could go on at length about this but there are far more intelligent people who can’t come up with the answers either.  
30/04/2012 09:29:31
Owen Hunter
Add Forum Tag

I think they do know the answer Steve.

View Attachment View Attachment

Morality is doing what’s right regardless of what you’re told. Obedience is doing what you’re told regardless of what’s right....What is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right.
30/04/2012 10:23:53
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap