Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - smoking
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> smoking
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
[1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next >>
AuthorTopic
philip maurice Removed
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic
smoking

Refering to the latest contributionto the "Ban Smoking Saga"that is the introduction of "Shutters" on Supermarket Shelves to hide all Tobacco Products .  Next step will be to stop putting  a "Fag" into a Dying Servicemans mouth and explain to the poor Bugger ,that Smoking will kill him/her.
         How about a Parade past the Houses of Parliement wearing Masks half black half white , Smoking Cigarettes, pipes, cigars and Oh Yes Hubbly Bubbly, and carrying Banners with the words Smoking doesnt make me feel "Queer"!   and singing Land of no hope and lost Glory,  

just a little bit of "Off the Cuff  
                  on a wet Sunday Afternoon":thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
06/04/2012 16:47:12
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
John Richards
"A Happy Poster"

Membership Level: Full
smoking

If I go out at night, I always avoid the town centre, because of all the heavy smokers fighting outside the tobacconist shops. Some fag shops stay open all night and when the blokes have had too much to smoke, they go home and beat up their wives and kids. I was stopped by the police while driving home and given a nicotine test!
06/04/2012 17:05:11
Michael Pavitt
"Per Ardua Ad Astra."

Smoking

Tomorrow I shall shuffle up to Tesco’s in my mucky raincoat to get my daily fix of Old Holborn.I shall avoid the sidelong glances of the sanctimonious as the curtains are drawn and I am served.I  wonder if they have mucky postcards as well!but this is not Cairo.... Will it make any difference... of course not.Another example of Topsy Turveydom worthy of Gilbert and Sullivan by our government

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
06/04/2012 17:25:15
Colin Hall
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic
Personally, I think the latest Government move to licence smokers themselves is a good one. It will mean that to obtain said licence, a fee will need to be paid and that will be oh, I dunno, about a 1000 pounds per year? That’s more than a dog licence I know, but dogs don’t smoke as a general rule.

All the police will have to do is check your Smoking Licence, and those that don’t have one will be given an instant fine, say the cost of the licence...
06/04/2012 18:58:24
Colin Davies
"Sit vis nobiscum."

Quoting: Colin Hall
Personally, I think the latest Government move to licence smokers themselves is a good one. It will mean that to obtain said licence, a fee will need to be paid and that will be oh, I dunno, about a 1000 pounds per year? Thatís more than a dog licence I know, but dogs donít smoke as a general rule.

All the police will have to do is check your Smoking Licence, and those that donít have one will be given an instant fine, say the cost of the licence...

Those who don’t pay will be banned.
06/04/2012 19:08:09
[1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here: harry nixon
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap