Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Cyber Family 175
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Just Joshing! >> Cyber Family 175
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 Next >>
AuthorTopic
John (scouse) Hirons
"The Dingbat"

Membership Level: Full
Alright Each & All, I’ve been missing for a couple of days, mainly ’cos I had nowt to write about. Today is different we actually did something, I went to the Royal Liverpool to see a ENT surgeon. All went well, I definitely don’t have anything seriously wrong with my throat it’s me old reflux. Apparently the acid from my stomach has damage my vocal cords & the inhaler I take for my COPD had caused an infection in the muscles around the larynx. So now I have another piggin’ medicine to take (when I kick the bucket British Pharmaceuticals will go bust). Sandie is doing great, if I want the insurance I’ll have to set up a couple of trip wires on the stairs. At the moment our Allan, Lil’ Jon & his girl friend Lauren (I call her Fred) our sitting in the living room depleting my booze stocks, they claim to have come over to see how my appointment went but we all know the truth, they just wanted to know how my Becks & Vodka are doing. We’re chuffed to know out attempt at CD making is giving you crowd some enjoyment (to put it another way, my head is swelling).

Hugh, Just ’cos we don’t answer doesn’t mean we’re not interested. As I don’t know anything about Golf or diving I can’t really post back but I do enjoy your posts. As you know when I can post to you I do & I think the same can be said for the majority of the CF.

A situation may be desperate but never serious
17/04/2012 19:33:16
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
John (scouse) Hirons
"The Dingbat"

Quoting: Mike Ayliffe
Evening all from a showery Costa Brid.

Wait untill you have been on CF for a few years Hugh,and you will still be ignored,I am all the time,but it could do with me typing with invisible ink.

Alright Mike, NEXT.

A situation may be desperate but never serious
17/04/2012 19:38:28
Hugh Removed
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic
Hi Mike nice to see you posting again, I guess I am not like you Mike I only came back this time because Margaret was wondering why there was so few members posting. I am now going to sit back in the corner and speak when spoken to.

Hello Margaret those two certainly look like a pair of rogues up to no good  

I can just imagin Roly putting his arm up the bulls a--- by mistake after a few pints Mike. Certainly give the bull a thrill
17/04/2012 19:47:31
Arthur(Roly) Rowsell
"Roly01"

Quoting: Hugh Hards

I can just imagin Roly putting his arm up the bulls a--- by mistake after a few pints Mike. Certainly give the bull a thrill  

That sort of action certainly makes the bulls eyes cross and he goes weak at the knees

Consult the veteran, not the incompetent Politicians.
17/04/2012 21:49:10
June Clubb (nee LONG)
""The Scottish Tornado Twi"

Hello Everyone I am now in Bristol after a week of hectic visiting shopping and entertaining so thats my excuse and I know that my brownie points will be rather low now so will understand if you are not talking to me

H arry your grapes will be deliered as soon as I get a spare minute. We left Aberdeen at 6am and arrived in Bristol about 1-45pm so had a good journey down. I didn’t sleep last night so had a little snooze on the way down. BIG BIG hugs to you sweetness.

Colum missing your posts, I have been looking in and reading up on the posts I didn’t have full use of my laptop as aul and Jean didn’t bring theirs up with them so used mine. got the mail Colum thank you

Hugh I sometimes read up on all the posts and by the time I have posted myself the old grey matter lets me down and I forget what some of them say,its nothing personal but if I do get a post to myself I always answer it.

Mike how are you doing my little bomber have you been back at the work face lately? I have a job to do here for one of Pauls friends but I will only be a couple of hours (fingers crossed)

Scouse thanks for the cd’s they are great. Hope you are felling better soon and that maybe Sandie is spoiling you a bit.You snuggle down with a few gottles of geer and you will be pis**d in no time and then you won’t know the difference

Jackie hope you are feeling a bit better today will give youu a call once I get home next week.

Roly how are you my love hope you have managed to get your tyre sorted out and you won’t bee long now till the next house sit.Remember no sitting about doing nothing

Gerard and Ray hope you are both ok I must have missed your posts. When do you come to the UK  ray?

If I have forgotten any of the boys sorry before you send out the flying squad

I will post to the Ladies tomorrow morning as I am feeling a bit tired so will log off

Love to you all June
17/04/2012 23:19:52
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap