Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Cyber Family 175
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Just Joshing! >> Cyber Family 175
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 Next >>
AuthorTopic
jack (jock) kelly
"DOON THE HATCH"

Membership Level: Full
                             C.F.   175

Good Morning  To You Margaret. Wendy. Teresa. Vicky.

Sheila. Patricia .Adele. Eve. Julie. Pat. Rita. Theresa.

Tracy. Sheila(j).Sue    Kate. June Pamela Christine. Mike.

Harry. Colum.Roly  Byron. Murray. Arthur. Ian ,Charlie.

Eddie. Trevor. Pete. John Scouse,Hirons. Ron. Ray.

Donald. Gordon. Graham. Phillip. David. Fred. Gus. Carl.

(rev)John. Bob. Mick. Alan. Tony. Emlyn. Owen..Mathew.

James.. Kevin. Andrew. Steve.Frank.Hugh.Gerard.Doug.

Kingo. Maurice Wazza. Ray.& Shirl.Kev. Eddie.

And  All The Rest Of The Family Have A Nice Cold Saturday

View Attachment View Attachment

be happy lifes to short!(jacky)
05/05/2012 10:25:05
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Mike Ayliffe
"Handle Oval balls with care."

Evening all from a dry,but bloody cold Costa Brid.

Thanks Patricia for the early morning wake-up call,but can you give me another 8 hours sleep at least before making it.

Not much fun for Phil Margaret,but things should ease up when you get him into his straight jacket.
Good news also for Craig,no more listening to you waking him up with your singing.

Good luck to your Black & Whites tomorrow Harry,not that I give a toss for either Manchester sides,but for your side to finish in the top four.(Bet that suprised you)

Nostalgia is not what it used to be.
05/05/2012 18:56:01
Margaret Turner
"songbird"

cf 175

good evening family i see we are due a move ...

err well where shall we go to? i have no idea where we are never mind where we are going...
How about a cruise again? cos i can’t think of anywhere that’s warm enough...Yes! lets cruise then it doesn’t matter what the weather does.... So meet up in Southampton and we will depart from Vickys house....of course it will be somewhere in the caribbean (get some practise in Jacky)  of course we will all be in the best staterooms with everything you want only a call to room service away.....

Margaret 'love makes the world go round'
05/05/2012 19:41:49
jack (jock) kelly
"DOON THE HATCH"

Quoting: Margaret Turner
good evening family i see we are due a move ...

err well where shall we go to? i have no idea where we are never mind where we are going...
How about a cruise again? cos i canít think of anywhere thatís warm enough...Yes! lets cruise then it doesnít matter what the weather does.... So meet up in Southampton and we will depart from Vickys house....of course it will be somewhere in the caribbean (get some practise in Jacky) †of course we will all be in the best staterooms with everything you want only a call to room service away.....  

Margaret This Is My Fricking Thrird Post?

I Have Booked My P7O Cruse With Two Night  In Southamton Priern ToThe Cruse And Post The Crues.

I Did Get A Wee Shock At The Air Fare From Glasgow To Southamton Then South hamton To Manchester Change Planes For Glasgow .£!.500.

I Never Worry About monny .But Inadvertinly June Seen The Print Out ? She was Not To Plesaed.  Frick I Will Need To "HID" The Insurence Cost .That I Cant Get Yet If I Tell The Truth About Ower Alliment.o This Is One Thing I "HAVE" To Sort Out Before We Go.

Now If I Dont Show Face InThe Next Two Weeks

Get Mike To Come Looking For Me In The Wee Pink Houes In The Wee Island

View Attachment View Attachment

be happy lifes to short!(jacky)
05/05/2012 23:42:32
Colum Doherty
"Oirish Adonis"

Membership Level: Basic

Start a Video/Text Chat with me now!
Hello all its me again late on parade as usual.

Lots of posts for me to read i hope everyone is well.

Mum not too well Scouse sorry to hear that.  I hope the tabs give her some relief.

Weather here is very good.  Senior moment there Roly no wallet or cards.  

Have a great holiday away Jacky and June.  I think there is an insurance company that covers most ailments no matter the age.

I hope we havent moved yet Margaret i will be lost.
Where is Craig going to.  Not too far away i hope.

Sorry to hear you had a few bad days Vicky - a good catch up on the goss is a wee cheery.

I am sorry i am not posting as often as i would like but just to let yous know i am keeping well.

I think i have caught up on the posts.  Will try and dget in again tomorrow.

Mike i saw Brid on TV last night - looks wind swept and the waves were quite high.  Good surfing weather.

Blaming the medication on thin blood Roly - sure its lnot the alcohol.

Where is June and Pamela and Gerard and  Hugh ad finitum.  All for now take care Colum.

If you do whatever you have to do before you have to do it you won’t have to do it whenever you have to do it - Colum.
08/05/2012 18:39:07
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 100 101 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here: Peter Murray
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap