Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?
Get a FREE "Proud to be a Forces veteran" Badge
Show how proud you are to be a Forces Veteran with your free badge.
Click Here Now!

Forces Reunited - Do tell the tale
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> General >> Do tell the tale
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 165 166 Next >>
AuthorTopic
john daly
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Full
chance of me meeting Joan Collins, just then there was a flash of lightning and there stood a Lepercaun (only one arm), "As its St Paddy’s day i will grant your wish" another flash of lightning and Colum found himself  in Las Vegas in bed. The person beside him woke up and Colum found it was a small bald headed man with a pair of drumsticks.  "I said JOAN Collins not Phil Collins" said Colum but it was too late................
15/03/2012 17:02:10
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
June Clubb (nee LONG)
""The Scottish Tornado Twi"

.....it was too late to cancell the wish so he was granted another one but it had a clause in it ,he had to go to Aberdeenshire to get his hair restyled first.He arrived at said place and who was there with the frying pan but.....................
15/03/2012 20:27:38
Murray Whyte
Add Forum Tag

Quoting: June  Clubb (nee LONG)
.....it was too late to cancell the wish so he was granted another one but it had a clause in it ,he had to go to Aberdeenshire to get his hair restyled first.He arrived at said place and who was there with the frying pan but.....................

June Clubb.  Hurry up you lazy, ugly lot, you have a house to clean and that is before.....
15/03/2012 21:01:07
June Clubb (nee LONG)
""The Scottish Tornado Twi"

I am granted my third wish and turn Murry Whyte into an Englishman or a ................
15/03/2012 21:06:43
john daly
Add Forum Tag

Whyte into an Englishman or a Women Priscilla White who when Lennon and McCartney wrote her a Hit song she became Cilla Black and said to Ringo "Is that a Drum stick in your pocket or are you pleased to see ...........
15/03/2012 22:15:34
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 165 166 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here: Terry Carey, Mike Pass
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap