Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Six Nations Rugby
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> Special Interest >> Sports Board >> Six Nations Rugby
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Pamela Forbes
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Full

Quoting: Marie Drew

Maureen,   I too am a happy woman and waiting for the 17th March when Wales meet France for I shall be there at the Millenium Stadium to see Wales win the Grand Slam..............hopefully.  

Marie and Maureen, I am with you all the way as far as the 17th March is concerned.  Although I consider myself an English Rose  I have Welsh ancestors and always cheer Wales on when they are playing anyone other than England. I enjoy singing the Welsh National Anthem at full volume before their matches, ( that must be the Welsh blood coming through! ) and I don’t want to make you jealous but I rubbed shoulders with J.P.R in the medical  students bar at St.Mary’s Hospital in 69/70.  

Unfortunately, the match takes place on the wrong Saints’ Day but let’s hope that St.Patrick is smiling on the Welsh.     (He couldn’t possibly smile on the French!!   )

Give a man an inch.........and he thinks he’s a ruler.
26/02/2012 01:18:41
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
vicky codling nee bassett
"victoria plum"

six nations rugby

I enjoyed the match but being English I would have liked England to win and thought that for a new team they played well. I do have a foot in both camps though as my Mum was welsh.

England women beat Wales women 33 - 0
26/02/2012 09:35:51
philip maurice Removed
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic
women

Quoting: vicky codling nee bassett[/B]
I enjoyed the match but being English I would have liked England to win and thought that for a new team they played well. I do have a foot in both camps though as my Mum was welsh.

England women beat Wales women 33 - 0

Maybe they were more "abreast " of their game than their Male counterparts.;) ;) ;)
26/02/2012 10:43:33
Steve Greenwood
Add Forum Tag

It may be of some consolation to the Welsh contingent of these forums to know that the French team are going through the same transition as England are  at this time.
You all must realise, of course, that they  will be no push-over and Wales will have to be at the top of their game to overcome an attacking side that give no quarter.
26/02/2012 12:23:15
thomas fleming
Add Forum Tag

It did help a bit that the last try was scored with just a little help of a knock on .
26/02/2012 13:05:36
<< Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte,Edward Bishop
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap