Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Six Nations Rugby
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> Special Interest >> Sports Board >> Six Nations Rugby
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
[1] 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Marie Drew
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Full
Six Nations Rugby

I am surprised that there has been little interest in the Six Nations Tournament and posts have been conspicuous by their absence.  

Today Wales gained the Triple Crown and are well on the way to achieving the Grand Slam.  Scot Williams did well to find a hole in the England defence, kick and score the only try of the match.  I must say. as a new team, England, even though considered the underdogs at the beginning of the match, did come into their own, putting much pressure on the Wales’ side for most of the second half of the match.  
25/02/2012 19:36:21
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Maureen Cartwright nee Lawrence
"Little Mo"

Membership Level: Basic
I’m a very happy woman today as my country won the Triple Crown in a good game of rugby, all i need now is for Cardiff to beat Liverpool tomorrow and that would make my weekend complete.

Proud to be a Celt.
25/02/2012 19:45:52
john daly
Add Forum Tag

Ladies, Pass the Kleenex Please.
25/02/2012 20:14:22
Ally Bell
Add Forum Tag

Quoting: Maureen Cartwright nee Lawrence
Iím a very happy woman today as my country won the Triple Crown in a good game of rugby, all i need now is for Cardiff to beat Liverpool tomorrow and that would make my weekend complete.  
 i hope you have a complete weekend..
25/02/2012 20:17:18
Marie Drew
Add Forum Tag

Quoting: Maureen Cartwright nee Lawrence
Iím a very happy woman today as my country won the Triple Crown in a good game of rugby, all i need now is for Cardiff to beat Liverpool tomorrow and that would make my weekend complete.  

Maureen,   I too am a happy woman and waiting for the 17th March when Wales meet France for I shall be there at the Millenium Stadium to see Wales win the Grand Slam..............hopefully.
25/02/2012 20:53:22
[1] 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte,Edward Bishop
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap