Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Cyber Family 174
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Just Joshing! >> Cyber Family 174
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 101 102
AuthorTopic
Mike Ayliffe
"Handle Oval balls with care."

Membership Level: Full
Evening all from another dry Costa Brid.

Not had time to be on my puter,with been at the coal face,but should wrap the job up tomorrow.So plenty of spondulex for the coming weekend.

Still no Colum,has anyone give him a bell,as i don’t have his number.

I notice that Patricia has given us the itinery,hope you got a bar extention untill 3am.

Manage to get lost did you June,could have been worse,you might have had Roly navigating like I had in Grimsby.

Ok Harry,put all your Harem away,and come out to play.

Nostalgia is not what it used to be.
27/03/2012 18:31:24
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Margaret Turner
"songbird"

Membership Level: Full
cf 174

evening all i am so sorry to have left you to it my friends,it’s been another busy day here,the new suite arrived at lunch time and by the time it was sorted and put together it was time for my hairdressers appointment,it was 5 o clock when i got home,then tea had to be dished up then wash up and make a phone call,it was 7 30 and i am knackered.... honestly i am grovelling .....anyway here i am and i know we need to move on to cf 175...so here goes i think we all will move to Bury,.the weather is lovely and sunny and warm,and as Patricia is here why don’t you all come over and meet her? i will find beds for you all don’t worry,

Right i will just go and open the door while Phil pours the drinks...come along in and make your selves at home....

Margaret 'love makes the world go round'
27/03/2012 20:24:47
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 101 102
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap