Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Cyber Family 174
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Just Joshing! >> Cyber Family 174
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 101 102 Next >>
AuthorTopic
vicky codling nee bassett
"victoria plum"

Membership Level: Full
cf174

Roly you can have the bacon and poached eggs tomorrow but I havent got any mushrooms. Toast and tea to follow.
19/02/2012 10:18:36
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Mike Ayliffe
"Handle Oval balls with care."

Afternoon all from a very sunny,and much warmer Costa Brid.

I must say that I am at a loss with Jacky’s post.I have read back on CF.and not seen any posts that have had a go at my old mucker.Unless it was on MSN.

The only thing I can see is that it was getting towards Jacky’s witching hour on a Saturday night,and may have had a bearing on it.Maybe someone will enlighten me.

Anyway,it is good to see that Phil is back home,and stays put for awhile,and gets used to his own bed.

Not seen Harry around much (I can talk) so hope he is improving with each day passing.

Vicky has returned to give all an early morning call,along with a cooked breakfast.

Hope all are in good fettle.

Nostalgia is not what it used to be.
19/02/2012 12:44:02
Patricia Davies
"The Huntress"

[QUOTE]Quoting: Mike Ayliffe
[I]Afternoon all from a very sunny,and much warmer Costa Brid.

I must say that I am at a loss with Jacky’s post.I have read back on CF.and not seen any posts that have had a go at my old mucker.Unless it was on MSN.

The only thing I can see is that it was getting towards Jacky’s witching hour on a Saturday night,and may have had a bearing on it.Maybe someone will enlighten me.

Good morning all the family and Hi Mike,

I have no idea either, but  maybe he had an email from ’someone’ cautioning him about language....

Nice to see you back love, and hugs for Glenda.

Vicky love,  you are 5 hours ahead of me, so could I settle for lunch instead of brekky? please?
Or do you do all day brekky?

I am sure Harry and Colum would share Paamela’s dream cheeses,with me, but I don’t know what that is, except cheese, which I like.

Harry sounded great last time I spoke to him,
so I hope you continue to improve Harry love

Pleased to hear Sandie is home again and hopefully getting sorted with the nurses visits.

Scouse love, have her check with the dr. on Duoderm dressings, draws and heals, don’t forget.
My leg and arm all completely healed with new skin.

Aaah, my Phil is back home again,  How is the arm Margaret love? I hope he is not in too much pain

I think I will be making fish and chips and peas for Tony and Erica today, i think that’s what he asked for, Erica working long hours again, tax time, so Sundays only off.

Colum love, You will be sporting a certified baby sitting grandad badge soon love.
Maybe a second career for you.

Must get a move on so I will pop back later if I get chance.
Jackie, June, Roly, Pamela, TornadoJune, Hugh and Gerard and everyone else.

Love to all, not forgetting anyone.
19/02/2012 15:09:29
Colum Doherty
"Oirish Adonis"

Membership Level: Basic
Good afternoon all and its quite a nice day here - wee smattering of snow but nothing to write home about.

Our Lee is the big 3 today.  Seems like only yesterday he was born.   A wee party later on.

Good Sandy is home again Scouse - dont be starting her on heavy duties just yet.  A big chair at the sink would be handy.

Just watching spurs playing here and its crappp./

Hello Patricia - i do love baby sitting as long as sben and abi are separated - they fight like the proverbial cat and dog.  Ben always seems to need my backing though.

Partying all done and hangovers all fixed - happy days.

I havent seen anything for Jacky to be admonished for either Mike.  Of course we are used to him and we all have the odd use for ana expletive.  

Jacky and June hope yous are all well.  Life is too short to worry about anything.  I used to worry all the time now i dont give a flying %^^&&%ck.

Is that dream cheese or cream cheese Pamela.  If i eat cheese before bed i do have odd dreams.

Harry can have my share after 10pm.

Hi Harry and how are you diddling canny lad.

Good to see Phil home again as well and the pint arm is intact.  Pain will soon go.

I am sending this in case i lose it.  Back in a mo.

Half the world population is Oirish and the other half wish they were. Colum.
19/02/2012 15:58:40
Colum Doherty
"Oirish Adonis"

Membership Level: Basic
Here i am again.

Fish chips and pease sounds great Patricia.  I put vinegar on with the pease when they are cookingand they go all mushy.   Gravy is almost a must.

My local on a saturday would make a sailor blush with the language and the bar maid turns a deaf ear.  Punters wouldnt be ong going somewhere else.

There is a rumour going around that its to close in 5 weeks time.  People would certainly miss it as its so family and close.

Vi cky I slept in for brekkie today so can i have brunch instead.  Had a good long lay in - didnt realise how tired i was.

Piston broke Roly happy days - you should have rec
eived some recognition for your efforts.

Taking the piss from Roly Ray - surely you seen the froth on the top and rum doesny have a froth .

Hope you and Shirl are well.  Havent heard from Gerard - hope they are all safe in ChCh.

All for now (enuf i hear you say).

Colum.

Half the world population is Oirish and the other half wish they were. Colum.
19/02/2012 16:07:36
<< Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 101 102 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here: peter king, Edward Bishop
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap