Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Cyber Family 173
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Just Joshing! >> Cyber Family 173
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 105 106 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Gerard Grout
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic

Quoting: raymond hall
  hi little white flea[sorry gerard could not resist it]yes they are screwed into the jaw.that is to say the malepart is .the female part is built into the lower denture and should form an imovable base. unfortunately the dentist i went to did not do the job asproffesionaly as  he should!and I have been suffering ever since,despite a lot of discussion with the dental association,he refuses to correct his own mistakes even though the orthodontist I am  now with wrote to him and in formed him that his calculations  were totaly wrong and that he had made no allowance for gum shrinkage.no good going  to court as fine print states no garrantee is given or imlplied,how ever ortherdontist says when I walk out of  here tommorow Iwill be pain free and will be able to chew and speak properly within 7 days or he wont give me the denture or charge me until i can, so ime feeling pretty good about it.best regards little flea       ray  

Careful Ray, if Little Flea can bring down cities with Yersinia pestis bacterium, Little Flea can bring down big kangaroo.
I kinda prefer Little Flea because pakeha is sometimes used in a derogatory tone.

Maybe you should have got your gnashers done here?

Regards.

Pity for the guilty is treason for the innocent.
19/02/2012 08:04:04
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
raymond hall
"happy bowler"

Membership Level: Full
cyber family 174 general

caution  little flea,I am a pom thru and thru and it takes more than alittle bacteria  or what ever it is to bring down a british bulldog ,even if you have got 60 million sheep and only 3 million people althoug I must admit with all those sheep ewe must be you must be getting tired  of being rammed[your words not mine]  yours sincerely ray british bulldog
19/02/2012 08:47:19
raymond hall
"happy bowler"

cyber family 174 general

hi gerard, 2hrs to go !feeling slightly nervous but hopeing for the best, quick give me a mauri word for goodluck,[dont even think of writting ewe] regards ray
20/02/2012 01:59:02
Gerard Grout
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic

Quoting: raymond hall
hi gerard, 2hrs to go !feeling slightly nervous but hopeing for the best, quick give me a mauri word for goodluck,[dont even think of writting ewe] regards ray  

Hello Ray:

waimaria

1. (stative) be lucky, fortunate.

2. (noun) good fortune, luck.

It might be all done by now? If so I hope it’s a good job.

Regards.

PS   Err, don’t let them pull the wool over your eyes.

Pity for the guilty is treason for the innocent.
20/02/2012 03:41:34
raymond hall
"happy bowler"

cyber family 174 general

dear gerald,just got  back from othodontist,thanks for thegood luk word  IT WORKED" didnt feel a thing,amgoing to celebrate with a double beef burger for my tea. he says it will take about 1 week to settle in properly,and after that eat anything you want, i said iwont eat any lamb for a while [dont want to upset little flea]he laughed his head off when i explained!but ime finaly 95% pain free thanks m8 regards ray contented british bulldog
20/02/2012 06:33:36
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 105 106 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap