Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Operor EGO vultus amo EGO tutela?
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> General >> Operor EGO vultus amo EGO tutela?
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
[1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Bernard Bloore
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic

Start a Video/Text Chat with me now!
In Gib 1959to1960 I was the church organist at north Front and worked in New Camp under a Sgt Pawson AND A BIG GUY NAMED THOMPSON Barbara worked upstairs in the typing pool next door to the nato signals room Would love to here from some one who can remberme
11/01/2012 12:47:28
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Mike Pass
"Stercus accidit"

Operor EGO vultus amo EGO tutela?

.............or; do not waste your time reverse translating literals. It never works!!!!

CRAP (Content read and punctuated) is now consigned to the sewer of life, the universe and everything.
The above supercedes.

All rules are relaxed for this outing other than the one which does not allow for personal insult, on pain of my deleting the thread!!!! Deviation, however, is still encouraged given that the previous subject has received at least a few responses.

Do not bother typing out the title as it will become a pain in the reticule. Put whatever you like....Hhhmmm!!!!

So..........your potential Best in Show hamster has been devoured by next door’s scratty moggy. You are unmarried as is your rather attractive female neighbour (male for the ladies of course.............those are the rules. Where would you be without rules? France.........Where would you be with too many rules? Germany.....sh*t, sorry, it’s that funny chocolate I bought cheap from a Bolivian lorry driver!).

You know that punitive measures must be taken to assuage your loss but you do not wish to queer your pitch in the bedroom olympics stakes with your neighbour.

Discuss.......................

View Attachment View Attachment

Damnant quod non intellegunt.
11/01/2012 13:53:17
Terry Carey
"Empiricist"

Membership Level: Full
CRAP2

The first thing to do would be to invite the neighbour over to assist in the mourning for the hamster.  

She must be informed of course that the preferred dress - for her - must include black stocking, suspender belt, short black skirt, crisp white blouse, (bra optional) choker necklace and white frilly cap.

If this sounds like the traditional French Maid outfit from films just where do you think I got the idea?  A tiny coffin having been prepared then a minuscule grave must be ready and after a suitable eulogy the carcase summarily tipped into said hole.

The skill factor must be high to ensure that said lady is then invited into your house and the lady inveigled into staying until such time as your appetite for consummation of physical and spiritual (ie chocolate) needs are thoroughly sated.

To then get rid of her claim that a large German lorry driver bearing a large sausage is looming large upon the horizon and he may take exception to her mode of dress.  That should get her to beat a hasty retreat and you can then lie back and reflect upon  a very satisfactory conclusion to the day.

The only discussion needed is whether or not to answer this.

Sorry - forgot about the scratty moggy.  While you are suitably engaged with the neighbour get a small boy to make off with same to a distant field, tie a rocket to its tail, ignite said firework and report back later as to how high it got.

TC.

Last edited by Terry Carey

Aut cursu, aut cominus armis
11/01/2012 15:49:45
Mike Pass
"Stercus accidit"

Hhhhmmmm!!!!!

Not so much imagination on the site as I gave credit for, Terry!!!

The scumbag mechanics of the site will not let me in to give my greetings to Patricia so I will do it here....

Many happy returns, Patricia. Everyone on this site understands the strain that you are under on a daily basis and respecs your restraint!!! Have a good one.
Love, Val and Mike.

Damnant quod non intellegunt.
17/01/2012 18:57:22
Terry Carey
"Empiricist"

Membership Level: Full
What???????

Mike,

Patricia says many thanks to you and Val and I believe thatothers are having problems getting onto the correct thread.  Seems a bit of a bind at times on here with that kind of thing happening in a seemingly random fashion.

.....oooOOOooo.....

Maybe the title of this thread is a bit daunting.  It could be that people think they are expected to reply in Latin.  

TC.

Aut cursu, aut cominus armis
17/01/2012 20:18:47
[1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap