Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Our Place In Europe???
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> Our Place In Europe???
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]
AuthorTopic
Mike Pass
"Stercus accidit"

Membership Level: Basic
Hhhmmm!!!

Quoting: raymond hall
reindeerdear colin,your post on the reason there is no santa made me marvel how you came up with all those statistics,  

That’s easy Ray. They have been kicking around the net for some time. In fact I believe I posted the same last year....hhhmmm!!!!!

Damnant quod non intellegunt.
22/12/2011 10:22:07
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Don Knight
"Quis custodiet Ipos Custodes"

Membership Level: Full
Refering to my original post, It would appear that the Argies are starting to wind up, I suspected it would not take long, if they thought that there is a division between Britain and our so called allies in the EU.
I think call me Dave had better have a rethink, regarding downsizing our military, or it will be bye-bye to the Falklands.

Never say a humorous thing to a man who does not possess humour. He will always use it in evidence against you.
22/12/2011 10:33:30
raymond hall
"happy bowler"

Membership Level: Full
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

thanks mike!I was hopeing colin would take sometime to do all his calculations,and then double check just to be sure, by then xmas would have come and gone and my granchildren would be none the wiser for another year, but there is a little doubt in my mind, as just last night i saw santas leggs sticking out from a chimeney pot up the road? so I think I will carry on believing [sic] merry xmas to you and your family .ray/shirly
22/12/2011 11:06:16
Colin Hall
Add Forum Tag

Quoting: raymond hall
reindeerdear colin,your post on the reason there is no santa made me marvel how you came up with all those statistics,but you seem to have missed one ,how long would the take off strip have to be?and how much parking space would he need for 214.000 +reindeer.? love your mathmatical brain seasons greetings to you and your family regards ray and shirly hall

Thank you Ray, and the same to you both.

Not my mathematical brain Iím afraid, Iíve known of that little story for years and Iím surprised no one has posted it before!

Last edited by Colin Hall
22/12/2011 13:22:29
Mike Pass
"Stercus accidit"

Hhhmmm!!!!

Quoting: Colin Hall

Thank you Ray, and the same to you both.

Not my mathematical brain Iím afraid, Iíve known of that little story for years and Iím surprised no one has posted it before!

Last edited by Colin Hall

Not very observant of you then, Colonel. As I mentioned only four posts prior, I have used this piece here, either last year or the year before. However, I echo the sentiment that Santa is well jed, ay he?!

Sits back, stretches and roasts his chestnuts before the electric storage heater!

Ho ho ho!

Damnant quod non intellegunt.
22/12/2011 13:28:33
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap