Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Our Place In Europe???
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> Our Place In Europe???
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Keith Baron
"K.A .The Robin"

Membership Level: Basic

Quoting: John (scouse) Hironsks like someone wants to start the range wars again. [/I]

Who is playing Shane?

Fortune favours the bold
17/12/2011 17:16:08
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
John (scouse) Hirons
"The Dingbat"

Membership Level: Full

Quoting: Keith Baron

Who is playing Shane?

Alright Keith, Oh noooo, why didn’t I think of that one!!!!!!!!!!

A situation may be desperate but never serious
17/12/2011 17:59:38
Alan Parkinson
Add Forum Tag

Quoting: Mike Pass
Sorry, got to leave this thread now as it is turning surreal!!!!

Steve, I did just that (learned much about the French) that is why my argument is sound.

Alan, do you believe in X Factor and Santa as well????
I could make you a video tomorrow that seems to show thousands of people singing my praises but the reality is that I would quite easily ícutí to suit myself.

We are moving from factual (given the different povs) to personal preference now, so, for that reason......Iím out!

It is a pity you did not read about the Germans.
Try and watch the newsreels of Hitler entering Austria.
Also are you telling me there is no Santa????

Get In Get Out and Get Away - Story of My National Service with the Kings Own Royal Border Regiment
17/12/2011 18:54:30
Colin Hall
Add Forum Tag

Quoting: John (scouse) Hirons

Alright Colin, Where have you been for the last few weeks? Collin not only deliberately went out to wind me up & ruining many threads in the process but boasted about it in open forum. When I retaliated he like the true blue he is runs & hides behind the ignore button. Now he starts again dragging Labour in totally out of context. If you wish to carry on where he left off be my guest but donít complain on the reaction, I would prefer to carry on as normal but the choice is yours.

Ps † His misspelling of Miliband wasnít ironic, it was childish & pathetic.

]

Scouse, your problem is that you’re a paranoid cot-case which means that anyone who dares to mention the word labour in any context,  [mine had nothing whatsoever to do with Labour as such] is, according to you, looking to cause trouble. It is you that is constantly seeking argument, which is why I have your posts blocked. I can’t be arsed with your infantile arguments.

As for Milipede, or whatever his name is [it doesn’t matter really!]...He’s doing a great job,just the kind of leader Britain needs the Labour party to have.

As one who is to the right of the blessed Margaret, Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun, I sincerely hope that he leads the Labour party for many a year, all of which will be as opposition.

[There’s only one "L" in Colin by the way!]
17/12/2011 20:10:52
Don Knight
"Quis custodiet Ipos Custodes"

Membership Level: Full
This thread started of quite well.

Colin Hall submitted a post relating to his perspective as a non dom, and in my view pretty accurate.

TC followed with his version, and IMO hit the nail.

Marie Drew interceded with a well considered point of view.

Micheal Potter posted and the only thing I would disagree with are his ideas on the left wing, Europhiles are of all political persuasions.

Scouse came in with a reasoned post vis. the veto, which is correct. But the euro-crats did what is normal, when things do not go as planned, bent the rules.

Then we got side-tracked with political waffle, "left" ’right" "centre" and all and sundry.

World War11 gets a good mention, all good clean fun, history, who did what, and to whom.

Syd Jones contributed a valid point with more than a hint of truth.

Then we had a few niggles.

Alan Parkinson gave his view, but world wars 1 & 11 are history.
Regards the the love affair between the German and Austrian populations and the Nazi Party, we would all wave and clap if the alternative was a firing squad.

Edward Bishops view is a personal one.
But I think we need the European markets, but little else.

Raymond Halls post had me slightly confused, how would not being in the EU stop this type of event? pensioners of all nationalities would still/have purchased properties in Spain.

Scouse had a spasm of whinge mode, then his following post was on the money,IMO.

The thread is as the title states, so can we not play Cowboys and Bad Guys. Left, Right, or Centre is irrelevant, and where the hell did Santa come from?

Lastly my preference is for Germans, not the French.

Never say a humorous thing to a man who does not possess humour. He will always use it in evidence against you.
17/12/2011 20:54:20
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap