Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?
Get a FREE "Proud to be a Forces veteran" Badge
Show how proud you are to be a Forces Veteran with your free badge.
Click Here Now!

Forces Reunited - Re-Birth, Rats and Sinking Ships.
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> Re-Birth, Rats and Sinking Ships.
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Matthew barrigan
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Full
Terry you are in a hole stop digging, as Campbell, scumbag that he is been arrested or charged with phone hacking NO, who was Camerons best mate...... Coulston
10/12/2011 01:13:23
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
John (scouse) Hirons
"The Dingbat"

Sorry E in E

A situation may be desperate but never serious
10/12/2011 03:02:06
John (scouse) Hirons
"The Dingbat"

Quoting: Matthew barrigan
Terry you are in a hole stop digging, as Campbell, scumbag that he is been arrested or charged with phone hacking NO, who was Camerons best mate...... Coulston

Alright Matthew, I normally hold a great respect & friendship for TC. Unfortunately he, like a lot of the Tories that post on FR work on the principle that if they’re losing a debate they then attack their main protagonist, for proof of this just look at TC’s & Colins last posts they have nothing to do with the subject matter & everthing with attacking everyone that disagrees with them.

I mean to say what thinking man can ask the asinine question;

"Scouse you cannot be sure that Campbell didnít have phone hacking done at his behest unless he told you so personally."

& follow it with the statement;

I, for one, would not believe him if he did tell me that.

They then keep on asking the same, shall we call it, question over & over again even after it’s been answered but not in the way they want.

It’s the Tory way, throw stones & then cry "it weren’t me Mistah".

A situation may be desperate but never serious
10/12/2011 03:13:35
Terry Carey
"Empiricist"

Re-birth etc

Quoting: Matthew barrigan

Mathew,

Please keep out of this until you know what you are talking about.   You have obviously either not read the relevant posts in this argument or not understood them.

It is plain that you have swallowed Scouse’s obfuscations.  

Once again Scouse has done that of which I have often accused him.  Colin has supported my viewpoint and argument because he does know what he is talking about and is intelligent enough to understand the ramifications of the opposing posts.

In fact Scouse’s last post contains the response for which I have been searching so long.  It may be that he is unaware that he has done so and I will therefore point it out to him.

I shall answer him separately so if you want to know to what I am referring read my next post to him.

TC.  

Aut cursu, aut cominus armis
10/12/2011 16:38:03
Terry Carey
"Empiricist"

Scouse,

That is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen  posted on FR even for you.  

In fact you have, seemingly unwittingly, partially answered the question for which I have been awaiting a response.  It’s the first paragraph of your reply in case you are interested.

Once again I must make the point that I have never mentioned Cameron or Coulson nor been interested in them or their doings in this exchange of posts asking you for a reply to a particular question.   For you to mention them again is therefore as pointless as ever although in keeping with your propensity for bringing in irrelevancies.  

That’s it for me.  There is nowhere else to go now so whatever you post on this issue I shall ignore it.  That is not surrendering but simply being pragmatic.  

In fact, in view of your responses in this thread I shall consider carefully whether or not to post on future threads in which you are taking part.

This is not a light-hearted decision.  I am quite sad to have got to this stage but I feel it is an onerous and futile quest to get straightforward answers from you and is one for which I no longer have  time.

I shall confine myself to those threads which are more lighthearted and those to my taste rather than involving myself in threads which eventually simply go round in circles because of deliberate circumvention and reversal of the true state of the argument.  

TC.

Aut cursu, aut cominus armis
10/12/2011 17:20:38
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap