Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Re-Birth, Rats and Sinking Ships.
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> Re-Birth, Rats and Sinking Ships.
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Arthur(Roly) Rowsell
"Roly01"

Membership Level: Full

Quoting: Colin Hall

I couldnít agree more Roy, and you are absolutely right, although you missed out the descriptive"rabidí!

Contrary to the more extreme views expressed , I am not now and never have been a member of any Political Party; I treat them all with equal disdain. Iím also not a "Tory", which is a bit of a misnomer because there are no Tories in NZ and therefore no Tory party. The National Party in NZ, and current government, are centre right, but for sure there are none of them from Eton and there is no "public school" elitism here.

Colin,,,, Did we really want to know that or are you trying to edificate those of us who do not want to know?

Not only that but you are off the topic of the thread which is about rats, sinking ships and something or other.
Bye for now.

Consult the veteran, not the incompetent Politicians.
03/12/2011 04:56:22
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Colin Hall
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic

Quoting: Arthur(Roly) Rowsell

Colin,,,, Did we really want to know that or are you trying to edificate those of us who do not want to know?

Not only that but you are off the topic of the thread which is about rats, sinking ships and something or other.
Bye for now.

I was responding to a previous post. If you don’t want to know, don’t read!
03/12/2011 05:33:07
Arthur(Roly) Rowsell
"Roly01"

Quoting: Colin Hall

I was responding to a previous post. If you donít want to know, donít read!

OK.

Consult the veteran, not the incompetent Politicians.
03/12/2011 05:57:15
Terry Carey
"Empiricist"

Start a Video/Text Chat with me now!

Quoting: John (scouse) Hirons

Alright Terry, In that case me auld mate how can you be sure that Cameron didnít arrange with his mate Murdock to cover up his bezzy mate Coulsonís criminal activities? that is, of cause, unless he told you personally. There is more circumstantial evidence for my ridiculas claim of Camerons involvement than yours of Campbell.

...oooOOOooo...

You said it Scouse and I quote:-   ’my ridiculous claim of Cameron’s involvement’.

In any case the subject was Campbell and as I said you could not possibly know whether or not he was innocent of any such activity.  To claim, therefore that he wasn’t involved was an unsupportable claim.

Why drag in Cameron except for the reason to as usual muddy the waters?

TC

Aut cursu, aut cominus armis
04/12/2011 15:37:35
John (scouse) Hirons
"The Dingbat"

Quoting: Terry Carey

† † † † † ...oooOOOooo...

You said it Scouse and I quote:- † ímy ridiculous claim of Cameronís involvementí.

In any case the subject was Campbell and as I said you could not possibly know whether or not he was innocent of any such activity. †To claim, therefore that he wasnít involved was an unsupportable claim.

Why drag in Cameron except for the reason to as usual muddy the waters?

TC

Alright Terry, Come off it me auld mate, you cast the doubt over Campbell with out any reason, I did the the same with the Cameron/Coulson/Murdock gang. As I said there’s more circumstansial evidence to involve Cameron in the hacking scandal than there is for you to tie Campbell in to it. Don’t forget he is a victim of Cameron’s ex-spindoctor/friends illegal activities or is that the reason for the poison?

You can’t make unfounded accusations & not expect the same in return.

A situation may be desperate but never serious
04/12/2011 17:20:50
<< Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here: Terry Carey
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap