Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Cyber Family 171
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Just Joshing! >> Cyber Family 171
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Hugh Removed
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic
Just hope your daughters not disapointed Vicky, its not the party island it use to be. Las Americas is where the action is if any. They brought a law in that NO drinks served after 0400. They are trying to change the island to family type place rather than a party type. Winters the time of the swallows a nick name for us pensioners who leave UK for the winter.

The sun as come out at long last rather late in the day.

Gerard you want to give golf ago some time but stick to quiet times, and get your son or a golfing friend to coach you. Just enjoy the fresh air and company. The chances are you will want to quit within a short time because the ball shoots off in the wrong direction, but this also happens to pros.
I have done some holes in 3 or 4 shots and the next time 10 shots or more, and then lose a ball. Very up setting but thats GOLF.  
17/11/2011 12:39:08
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Patricia Davies
"The Huntress"

Membership Level: Full

Quoting: jack (jock) kelly
Good Morning To You Margaret. Wendy. Teresa. Vicky. Sheila. Patricia .Adele. Eve. Julie. Pat. Rita. Theresa. Tracy. Sheila(j).Sue    Kate. June Pamela Christine. Mike. Harry. Colum.Roly  Byron. Murray. Arthur. Ian ,Charlie. Eddie. Trevor. Pete. John Scouse,Hirons. Ron. Ray. Donald. Gordon. Graham. Phillip. David. Fred. Gus. Carl. (rev)John. Bob. Mick. Alan. Tony. Emlyn. Owen..Mathew. James.. Kevin. Andrew. Steve.Frank.Hugh.Gerard.Doug Kingo Maurice

And  All The Rest Of The Family Have A Nice Thursday

(Frigging Doctors )

View Attachment View Attachment

Jackies morning report!  

Keep them coming Jacky love
17/11/2011 12:42:05
Patricia Davies
"The Huntress"

CF 171

Good morning to all the  Family

I am still laughing at Jacky’s one liner! Classic !

So funny even though we have an idea what he has to put up with and what the Doc’s have to put up with !

Well family,  I slept in until 7.00am today and feel as if I could sleep for another couple of hours, but I am up.  Teaching really is draining and the throat gets a bit sore after 4 hours talking and my back feels it, jumping up and down to write on the white board. Never mind, I enjoy it so much anyway and Aaron can take today .

I am glad the roofers are gone, I was fed up with them, they were late everyday and it took 4 days to do the garage roof! So they were stiull banging and clattering about at 5.30pm when I sent them home, cos’ I told them you can’t see what you are doing in the flipping dark!

Well, yes, I made them start again  when they didn’t put the tar paper/ ice lining on the second day, first day was stripping the roof. So  that counted for an extra day.  
Good job  I settled on a job price first and not hourly!

Talk about stress! and to top it off when they finished and waiting to get paid, during the chat one said, ’I am from Palestine’, I said ’oh nice’,

he said ’we are occupied......................’

I heard Aaron say’Oh God.......,Who told him to say that!!!! ?

Next instalment in private !!!

Well Family,  Have a good safe day and I will try and catch up on the posts later, as I have to get ready for the other stuff I have to do while Aaron teaches today,
Love to all
17/11/2011 13:11:17
Arthur(Roly) Rowsell
"Roly01"

Good morning to all. I loved the post Jackie and the flowers as well. Not into accepting flowers from men, but from you mate, It is a pleasure.
Please excuse me if I do not kiss your arse!
Did not fall into bed until gone 1130pm last night, which is very late for me. So slept well through to 6am and never heard a word or a had a walk for the toilet. Most unusual.
Had a message through Facebook that the Grandaughter Kirsty is going to get married at long last. This will mean a trip to Nowra in April. Not sure if the youngest daughter, Susan, will want to go down with me.  No idea why she and Scott want to get married, they have been going together and living together for over 7 years.
Vickie, no I have buried the chicken that died. I am not eating the bird that may have some infection or other. Just me and the other three chooks had a burial and they wanted to eat their mate.
Today, being a Friday is a day of celebration. Another week survived and a weekend ahead. The RSL for social this evening and a few ales to be consumned.
Did I mention the other day that I had payed a visit to the Doctor. She is a new one to me and she seemed OK. Anyway, apart from renewing my license to live for another three months, she rang last night to tell me that some tests that I had done for the heart and my thyroid were good..So that is sort of good news for me.
OK Time for a bit of food for the belly and for a really good cleanout of the system with the three
SSS’s
Have a great day and love to the girls. The boys can go and find their own.

My Scottish clan Crest...The clan Crichton

View Attachment View Attachment

Consult the veteran, not the incompetent Politicians.
17/11/2011 20:36:06
Arthur(Roly) Rowsell
"Roly01"

Just as a quick bit of fact.

A recent study found that the average Aussie walks about 900 miles a
year. Another study found that Aussies drink, on average, 22 gallons of
alcohol a year. That means that, on average, Aussies get about 41 miles
to the gallon!

Makes you damned proud to be an Aussie!

Good health    

Consult the veteran, not the incompetent Politicians.
17/11/2011 20:40:22
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap