Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - The EU Referendum vote
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> The EU Referendum vote
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Matthew barrigan
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Full
Don have you been watching Neil Farage on Utube
20/11/2011 20:27:28
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Michael Potter
"Ros Comain."

Nigel Farage, unlike the closet liberal Dave, has a clear concise message regarding Europe, which I agree with.
20/11/2011 20:46:15
John Raymond
Add Forum Tag

E.U. Referendum.

Quoting Michael Potter: "Nigel Farage, unlike the closet liberal Dave, has a clear concise message regarding Europe, which I agree with." Do you also agree with his recommendations for the treatment of those rioters in English cities? He said; "Send them to a remote Scottish island where they had to grow there own food might instill some respect for other people’s property. I doubt if they’d want to return, especially in the winter" Firstly some "respect"needs to be instilled in Mr Farage for the Scottish Islanders.Secondly for a  politician to seriously suggest such a ridiculous action shows he is just another buffoon.
21/11/2011 10:33:45
Don Knight
"Quis custodiet Ipos Custodes"

Quoting Matthew Barrigan,

Don have you been watching Neil Farage on Utube

Hi Matthew,

No mate, I do not subscribe to Utube, Facebook, or Twitter, great for the people who enjoy it, but not for me.
My info is gleaned from the main media sources.
Some of N Farages policies appeal to me, but not all.
His suggested remedies for the rioters does not go far enough for me.

Never say a humorous thing to a man who does not possess humour. He will always use it in evidence against you.
21/11/2011 10:57:57
John Raymond
Add Forum Tag

Hello, Don, you were saying that Farage’s remedies for the rioters don’t go far enough for you.I agree with you on that, but when I heard him on a Sunday morning BBC tv programme going on about sending them to a Scottish Island I knew he’d lost the plot. I’m sure he even said that the Islanders had survived for many years, and could teach those people how to tend sheep,etc. Mind you, cutting peats for a fire  would make a change from carving people!  
21/11/2011 11:28:14
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap