Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - The EU Referendum vote
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> The EU Referendum vote
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
[1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 Next >>
AuthorTopic
Colin Hall
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic
The EU Referendum vote

I never ever thought that I would see the greatest parliament in the world turn it’s back on the electorate in the manner predicted for today’s vote, where all parties have instructed their members to vote no.

Who the hell do these people think they are? The majority of the UK electorate are saying loud and clear that they either want out of the EU or a review of memberships so that Britian can become what it once was, yet elected politicians are ignoring you.

The only choice voters now have is to personally tell every single one of those MPs that they will not get your vote next time around. Or you could march on Parliament, which I suspect is what would happen in NZ or Australia if the elcted rabble defied the electorate in such balatant manner.
23/10/2011 18:40:30
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Don Knight
"Quis custodiet Ipos Custodes"

Membership Level: Full

Start a Video/Text Chat with me now!
Come, come Colin, are we to believe that you are inciting rebellion from foreign climes?

Are you suggesting that the placid, lethargic, great British unwashed stir themselves?

That they actually make some effort to confront the politicians, make movement, raise themselves from the state of apathy, and actually make some movement to let our elite ruling political class become aware that their indifference to our wishes will not be tolerated?

If only,

The politicians are only too aware that they can do whatever they wish about this countries future, of course a few of the Dailies will pass comment, and there will be a small amount of huffing and puffing, but that will soon pass.

The majority of these islands population are only concerned with what affects them today, tomorrow is some others problem, nowt to do with us matey.

I agree with what you have expressed, but I fear it will not happen in my lifetime.

You forget, we are British y’know, we always fall for the three card trick.  

Never say a humorous thing to a man who does not possess humour. He will always use it in evidence against you.
23/10/2011 19:12:33
Mike Pass
"Stercus accidit"

Hhhmmm!!!

Vote for garbage......get garbage. Vote for any of them...get garbage. My conscience is clear!
Yes, I do feel smug about it.

Damnant quod non intellegunt.
24/10/2011 08:17:27
Don Knight
"Quis custodiet Ipos Custodes"

Membership Level: Full

Start a Video/Text Chat with me now!
Well today we shall witness if our illustrious political class are in tune with the majority of the population regards our preferred position in Europe, I say majority of the population, bearing in mind that, that opinion is the result of the proportion of said population who have expressed an opinion.

I personally will not be holding my breath in anticipation of a vote for holding said referendum.

As has been previously stated by Mike, scumbags and garbage one and all.

I would ask one question of you Mike, as you have stated on many occasions, you do not vote in any national election, because, I presume, that there are never any policies that appeal, or that the quality of the prospective officials falls below your requirements and aspirations.

What would it take to get you to cast a vote??

You once, recently, half offered an insight into your possibly acceptable form of government, would you care to enlighten us.

This is a serious question, and could lead to a debate on possible alternative government.

Never say a humorous thing to a man who does not possess humour. He will always use it in evidence against you.
24/10/2011 10:37:08
Ray Harris
Add Forum Tag

Come back Guy Fawkes you are sorely needed.
24/10/2011 11:25:41
[1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here: Murray Whyte, vicky codling nee bassett
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap