Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - A few jokes to start the day
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Military Stories/Jokes >> A few jokes to start the day
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 588 589 Next >>
AuthorTopic
raymond hall
"happy bowler"

Membership Level: Full
just a joke to start  the day

ent out to dinner with an old freind who i had not sysysyseen since he got married,very nice resturant good service, only thing strange was how  he addressed his wife,ie pass the salt  please donkey! would you like desert donkey,!would you like another drink donkey, i couldnt help myself i asked her why he always called her donkey, she replied,ee aw ee aw always calls me that but i dont know why
04/05/2012 05:10:44
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Alan Anthony Yuill
"Silver Surfer"

Three women were sitting around throwing back a few drinks and talking about their love lives.
One woman said, "I call my husband the dentist. Nobody can drill like he does."
The second woman giggled and confessed, "I call my husband the miner because of his incredible shaft."
The third woman quietly sipped her whiskey until her friend asked, "Say, what do you call your husband?"
She frowned and said, "The postman."
"Why the postman?"
"Because he always delivers late, and half the time it’s in the wrong box."

Smile and you will always be happy.
04/05/2012 08:10:08
john daly
Add Forum Tag

A muslim has been badly injured on his first lesson on Sky diving......The B.N.P. Party school of Skydivers say they have no idea why his Snorkel and Flippers did not open.

At the Circus last night i chatted up the India Rubber Woman and asked her for a Date. She said O.K. and when i asked what evening would suit her she said "I’m Flexible"

The F.A. spokeman said to the new Manager  Roy Hodgson "Don’t Forget we will definately have Wayne for the first two matches.
 Roy sad "Wook you stupid Pwick i  will have more to wowwy about than the Weather Forecast...

04/05/2012 18:28:47
john daly
Add Forum Tag

Uproar at the Olympic stadium last night where Murphy broke the worlrd  recordfor throwing the Javelin 400 metres. He actually threw it 200 metres but the steward who it hit also crawled 200 metres.

Paramedics were called when Pat and Mick were casualties in the Stadium, Pat caught the Javelin and Mick headed the Shot
05/05/2012 10:14:09
john daly
Add Forum Tag

Two Factoids.

All the four seasons are named after Coils of metal...... except for Summer ,Autumn and Winter.

Both Churchill and Hitler had Moustaches..... except for Churchill.

.................................................................................

Bought a New Laptop and when i opened it a ladys voice started singing. The salesman said "Well it is Adell
05/05/2012 10:31:48
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 588 589 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap