Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - have a moan// you/v earned the right
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> have a moan// you/v earned the right
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 761 762 Next >>
AuthorTopic
John C Gower
"Festina Lente"

Membership Level: Full
How dare these people live in our country and act the way they did yesterday. Why did’nt the police keep them away? It’s a bl***y disgrace these people should be rounded up and got rid of, I expect most of them are on benefit, this country is too bl***y soft now, God help us if we ever had another war I don’t rate our chances of winning. I saw an ad over the weekend for a visit to the battlefield of Agingcourt and I thought that’s the sort of attitude we need in this country today. It makes me sad to see this old country of ours going the way it is when we have done so much in the world to make it better, alright we have done some bad things in the past but you can’t make an omelette without breaking an egg.
That’s my rant for today!
11/03/2009 17:20:57
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Ray McWilliams
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic
Moan

Quoting: John C Gower
How dare these people live in our country and act the way they did yesterday. Why didínt the police keep them away? Itís a bl***y disgrace these people should be rounded up and got rid of, I expect most of them are on benefit, this country is too bl***y soft now, God help us if we ever had another war I donít rate our chances of winning. I saw an ad over the weekend for a visit to the battlefield of Agingcourt and I thought thatís the sort of attitude we need in this country today. It makes me sad to see this old country of ours going the way it is when we have done so much in the world to make it better, alright we have done some bad things in the past but you canít make an omelette without breaking an egg.
Thatís my rant for today!

My moan is simply that I do not agree with the actions of the protesters either, but how do you know they are not British?   Born here and registered here?

Everyone tarred with the same brush.... on benefits.  How do you know?  Too many assumptions made but they may be Englishmen and women for all we know!

I’m Scottish!
11/03/2009 18:18:33
robert wells
Add Forum Tag

ray i think the assumptions of benifits arise from the hand outs all so called leaders of the groups admit to recieving // gives them more time to adhere to the racian tensions they create/ i take your point on all muslims not being the same i know of many proud to be british that i regaurd as friends// but they do not go around spouting there religion it is a private thing// as for these people being called english ie being born here then sadly they have not learnt anything and cannot regaurd themselves as english// like how you threw in the // scottish// i to was born in the highlands// clan name maclean/ but have lived and brought up my family in england  most of my adult life so would be a bit two faced now calling myself scottish though i still visit my relatives they and i class myself as english/ no pun intended but respect for the country i live in /
11/03/2009 19:10:47
Keith Baron
"K.A .The Robin"

Membership Level: Basic
It matters not whether these people are on benefits or whether they were born in this country and so can be considered ’British’.
Their behaviour towards our service personnel was disgraceful and I would hold this view if they were white and British or Scottish or Welsh or Irish.If they are so incensed by the behaviour of our soldiers against ’their people’ as they say why don’t they go over to Iraq or Afghanistan, pick up a rifle and have a go.

Fortune favours the bold
12/03/2009 10:12:15
robert wells
Add Forum Tag

liked the comment from the sarge when he was asked his opinion// no problem with me /freedom of speech is there right in britain// unlike other countries / so i have no problems it/s one of the privaliges we soldiers fight to keep//
13/03/2009 11:40:23
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 761 762 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap