Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?
Get a FREE "Proud to be a Forces veteran" Badge
Show how proud you are to be a Forces Veteran with your free badge.
Click Here Now!

Forces Reunited - have a moan// you/v earned the right
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> have a moan// you/v earned the right
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 671 672 Next >>
AuthorTopic
robert wells
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Full
had a good chat with grandson on way to school, he was explaining nature to me ie frogs , flowers ect, making sure dad dad is kept up to par,  i,m now awaiting grandaughter, should be an interesting morning , she tends to tell me all thats happened or been learnt in the past week, only snag is the speed she tells it at, when i ask her to slow down she states , listen grandad listen, wonder if she,s learning bad habits from wife, i,m getting slightly suspicious, especially with that look grandaughter gives me ie that glare that states sit down and shut up, it seems so familiar.
19/03/2012 09:11:18
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
robert wells
Add Forum Tag

wife dissappointed with the daffodils in garden , only three in bloom so far, normally theres a lovely array , they,ve all grown but somehow no flower,  her bluebells have spread everywhere so no problems there, pansies and tulips fine and snowdrops were in fine fettle, all shrubs are just budding,  wife puts a lot of effort into her garden  so it,s a shame that daffodils have let her down, she was out yesterday replacing batteries in some of the outside lights,  can remember once a brother in law stating to her that she,d better be carefull ie in the dark they were lit up looking like an aircraft landing  spot, she,d had three bought for mothers day, animal type, did,nt waste any time picking the spot to place them, as soon as weather picks up she,ll be buying the barbie food and inviting family and friends, i sometimes wonder how she fit,s everything in, always on the move, bless er, enables bob to get on with his hobbies in life, let,s see, school runs , babysitting, playing pool and other games with grandkids, ironing , obeying wife , keep fit ect, wow i don,t do to bad either, aint life great.
20/03/2012 09:22:28
robert wells
Add Forum Tag

met up with eldest daughter, walked onto nursery school with her and grandaughter, walked around town with daughter and took a couple of treats back for her dogs, helped wife repot some plants in garden and cleared away the rubbish,  ruddy ell bob be careful, you,ll lose your shirker trademark ie volenteering without pressure , careful lad careful.
20/03/2012 14:21:42
robert wells
Add Forum Tag

every morning wife has same routine , taking daughter to work then calling at her mothers on way back, every morning i get the same phone call from her mother , goes like this , it,s mrs nuisance again bob is our pam calling at ours i,m just checking,  same if wife has to take her dad for his blood test or any other check up ie opticians or whatever, just as wife set,s off the phone will ring, it,s mrs nuisance bob has pam remembered it,s dad,s appointment, wife never forgets but mother in law always rings for confirmation, i put it down to her just wanting a chat, she,s always apologetic, i,m at that frame of mind now that if she did,nt ring i,d be worried ie it,s become a routine that i,m used to.
21/03/2012 09:15:16
robert wells
Add Forum Tag

wife had me up at daughters house yesterday, she,d decided to give daughter a surprise and cut her lawn and general tidy garden,  put a few plants in pots as well, ruddy ell it,s bad enough having to help with our own, keep stum bob keep stum, daughter and chap were chuffed on seeing it, bob emphasised it was a one off, wife glared at me so i pretended to be joking, this morning grandson could,nt find his ball that he takes to school, it,s your fault fattie he states, fattie , wats he mean, does he know something wifes not telling me, hope it,s a school thing but i,d better weigh myself just in case.
22/03/2012 09:03:37
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 671 672 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap