Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - have a moan// you/v earned the right
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Hot Topic >> have a moan// you/v earned the right
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 761 762 Next >>
AuthorTopic
robert wells
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Full
you see thats the thing that some cannot see steven, or totally ignore, what do people want from poloticians, there so busy smearing each other they cannot see the cracks that we do, then when bnp gets in it,s, let,s retaliate lads ,we can,t have this, yet they have caused it.  but again they deserve police protection as do all other parties, i don,t see the muslim party who believe they will have a prime minister in 10years time and there own laws being accepted ,being  televised on there beliefs and comments, i am totally against them but would not dream of throwing eggs or barraging them, probably get done for racial harrasment if i did,, no ,..i would do it by my vote and by comments.bnp are being used as a wedge to give politicians a break from media coverage, that is visible to all, just wish these pillicks in goverment would start standing up for themselves and stop the excuses.

Last edited by robert wells
11/06/2009 14:54:16
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Arthur KINGO FARRINGTON
Add Forum Tag

[QUOTE]Quoting: robert wells
you see thats the thing that some cannot see steven, or totally ignore, what do people want from poloticians, there so busy smearing each other they cannot see the cracks that we do, then when bnp gets in it,s, let,s retaliate lads ,we can,t have this, yet they have caused it.  but again they deserve police protection as do all other parties, i don,t see the muslim party who believe they will have a prime minister in 10years time and there own laws being accepted ,being  televised on there beliefs and comments, i am totally against them but would not dream of throwing eggs or barraging them, probably get done for racial harrasment if i did,, no ,..i would do it by my vote and by comments.bnp are being used as a wedge to give politicians a break from media coverage, that is visible to all, just wish these pillicks in goverment would start standing up for themselves and stop the excuses.

Last edited by robert wells
[/QUOTE

Gooday Robert.
That is well put and how right you are.

Take care mate and good luck.

Have a good day.

ARTHUR THE AUSSIE SCOUSE AND KINGO.

12/06/2009 05:53:51
robert wells
Add Forum Tag

just reading my local paper this morning  arthur, and lo and behold, the founder of the british muslim forum speaks out against hate filled islam extremists, one of his comments that i totally agree with is as follows, if you hate pork, if you hate other non muslims, if you hate the police, if you hate  moderate  sufi muslims, if you hate the british goverment, then feel welcome to leave this country,,  well said sir, if i had made the same comment i would be considered raciast, so i,m thankful this gentleman aired his views.
12/06/2009 09:51:44
Arthur KINGO FARRINGTON
Add Forum Tag

Quoting: robert wells
just reading my local paper this morning  arthur, and lo and behold, the founder of the british muslim forum speaks out against hate filled islam extremists, one of his comments that i totally agree with is as follows, if you hate pork, if you hate other non muslims, if you hate the police, if you hate  moderate  sufi muslims, if you hate the british goverment, then feel welcome to leave this country,,  well said sir, if i had made the same comment i would be considered raciast, so i,m thankful this gentleman aired his views.

HI ROBERT.

He said it well and its a pity that the extreamists  do not thinkthe same. as if they did maybe  it would be a much happier country..
i hope they take note.
have a good weekend and take care,
good luck.

ARTY THE AUSSIE  SCOUSE AND KINGO.

13/06/2009 03:15:46
Owen Removed
Add Forum Tag

Membership Level: Basic

Quoting: robert wells

[I] i don,t see the muslim party who believe they will have a prime minister in 10years time and there own laws being accepted ,being  televised on there beliefs and comments, i am totally against them

Have their laws not already been accepted ?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4749183.ece
13/06/2009 09:56:34
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 761 762 Next >>
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here: Mike Ayliffe
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap