Forces Reunited

HOME    
FORCES WAR RECORDS
FORCES DISCOUNTS
 FORCES SHOP 

Community
  >> Search >> Home

You are not logged in. Click here to login or click here to register.

Turn off these pesky adverts! - What is this?

Forces Reunited - Cyber Family 171
www.forcesreunited.org.uk >> General >> Just Joshing! >> Cyber Family 171
Forces Reunited Forums
>> Post New Topic
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104
AuthorTopic
Margaret Turner
"songbird"

Membership Level: Full
cf 171

Good afternoon family...
From a windswept Bury but the sun is out at least...

We have over run our stay in cf 171 so off we go to cf 172 now don’t all shout at me but i have found us a lovely wind and rain proof castle in herefordshire... couldn’t think of anywhere else where we will be protected from the stinking weather coming in,we have each our own suite of rooms with shutters at the windows to keep the weather out,a full complement of staff,and open coal fires through out,it’s in acres of well kept grounds for those of you who like to walk everyday,and a fully equipped gym and swimming pool (heated) with sauna and steam room...the bar is open and there is room service for those who like to have a lie in ...The ballroom is set up ready if we fancy a boogie so i can’t see what you will have to object to....right lets get moving...follow me.....

This thread is now closed..... Ray and Shirley look for us in CF 172 that’s our new home for 500 posts....

Margaret 'love makes the world go round'
13/12/2011 13:56:31
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
Arthur(Roly) Rowsell
"Roly01"

Membership Level: Full
0320 am and I find you have done a midnight flit on me and left me to pay the rent.

Consult the veteran, not the incompetent Politicians.
13/12/2011 17:27:04
                                                   >> Edit This Post >> Quote This Post
<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104
>> Reply To This Post
Moderated By: Murray Whyte, Edward Bishop,Bob Draper
Users Here:
REGISTER
LOGIN
FIND FRIENDS
MILITARY NEWS
CAMPAIGNS
REUNIONS
GALLERY
FORUMS
CHAT ROOM
REMEMBRANCE
HONOUR ROLL
TESTIMONIALS
MEMORIES
COMPETITIONS
ADVERTISE
MEDIA CENTRE
WHO'S ONLINE?
AFFILIATES
FAQ/CONTACT US
ABOUT US
BLOG
BOOKMARK US
HOME
Recommend this page to a friend.
Your Name:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:

This site uses cookies. For information on this, please see our privacy policy

About Contact Us Advertise Military Records New Members Terms Military Genealogy Sitemap